Our Premier Wound Care Program
Our Premium Care Programs place a focus on patients residing in the Home Health, Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing settings. As an active patient and agency advocate our aim is to assist our business partners with the most current and innovative methods in wound management by providing above industry standard training and clinical support from a dedicated team of experts, which include Wound Care Certified Nurses and Registered Dietitians. At APS, our goal is to improve clinical outcomes and reduce the overall costs of care for patients with complex, acute or chronic surgical pressure wounds. Our commitment is to individualized quality care, clinical excellence and customer service.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Specialty Bed and Therapeutic Support Surfaces
- Advanced Wound Care Dressing
- Clinical Support from our experienced Wound Care Clinicians
Additional Program Services
A variety of services may be added to customize the program to the needs of your facility. They include:
- Evaluation of client for specialized products
- Assistance in customizing wound care policies and procedures for your facility
- Joint marketing program to increase your referral base
- Billing of primary and secondary payer sources
- And much more
The Premier Wound Care Program from APS can be utilized alone, or in conjunction with our collaborative Enteral Nutrition Program and services.
Our demanding standards are well above those set by any government agency and exceed any local competitor. We welcome the chance to meet with you and offer customized solutions for your clinical needs and cost-sensitive reimbursement issues.
Please call us today at 1.800.725.8885